Sunday, February 27, 2011

From Ice Cream....to Cake!

It's appreciation dinner time for our former department presidents at church, and the youth is in charge of the desserts! YAY!


Hmm...what kind of cake shall I make...I look at the choices I had at home. Heyyyyy what about Neapolitan! Strawberry, Chocolate and Vanilla sure taste good as ice cream...why not cake?!?


I couldn't make a cake for the first time and not taste it, so i made a mini cake as well...here's a slice of it...


Next I had to think of how to decorate it... I didn't want to do pink and white....it's not really for Valentine's Day or anything...so I disguised it in this whipped icing (attempting to make it taste like ice cream) with chocolate chips on top and chocolate fudge icing aroung the bottom.


Heres a slice of that cake. I took a quick snapshot while serving everyone...



I had some mix left over so I made mini cupcakes!




No comments:

Post a Comment